The missionaries and ministries of SEND International rely on generous gifts from people like you. When you give, missionaries can go, sharing the gospel through tangible acts of service and love with people who otherwise don’t have access to it.
Are all contributions tax-deductible?

All contributions given through SEND International are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Cash or checks written and given directly to the missionary are not tax-deductible. Personal gifts to missionaries are not eligible for a tax-deductible receipt and must be sent directly to the missionary.

How much of the donor’s contribution will the missionary’s ministry or project receive?

In the United States on average, 88% of the donation goes for sustaining the missionary financially. SEND International takes out the remaining 12% for administrative services.  This money is used to provide training events for our missionaries, to give our missionaries the member care they deserve, and to sustain resources and the necessary infrastructure in their sending office.

How much support does a SEND missionary need?

SEND International has a budget for every missionary.  Since SEND serves in many different countries and regions, the needs of each of our missionaries can be quite different.  Individual missionary budgets are available on request from our office.

Is SEND financially accountable?

SEND is firmly committed to a high level of financial accountability and transparency as well as good stewardship before God and our partners.

The finances of SEND International of the US and SEND International of Canada are audited annually by independent auditors. The auditors' reports are available upon request. To receive a copy of the reports, please contact us.

What is SEND's donor privacy policy?
SEND International respects the privacy of our donors. Our privacy policy ensures that our donors’ information will be handled carefully and will not be shared with any third party except as necessary to process donations.
What is SEND's tax ID number?
SEND's US tax ID number is 41-0713904.
SEND International is recognized by the IRS as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. SEND's federal tax ID is 41-0713904. Tax deductible receipts will be issued for contributions received. Contributions are solicited with the understanding that SEND International has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.